Two days ago i accidently bomb my computer . .
I was watching ' Shakugan no Shana 2 " ( epic fighting ^.^ ) when suddenly smoke come out behind the monitor so i quickly off the com . . ( luckily no fire )
Hehe . .
Afterwards Pui Ee try to open , got picture for three second then no picture .
Pui Ee so scare to open at first coz she scare the computer will " meletup " at her face .
Now my father bring back another monitor ( old ) from his office .
Just now I watch the Shakugan no Shana 2 again ( same episode )
Luckily . . nothing happen this time .
The computer survived ^.^
I like Shakugan no Shana but the graphics are too much for my old monitor to take .
Today 1.00 a.m got Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood . . Have to watch !!
Opps . . mum scolding . . better off the com now or if i get on her nerves . . i cannot watch Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood .
No comments:
Post a Comment