I hate people making fun of my name. .
Is it so funny ?
The main ppls who r causing this are the boys in my class .
Just can't shut up and stop making fun of my name from every direction .
One day you're going to pay , i promise !!
Now almost every stinking boy in my class also making fun of my name !
Although when i scold one boy , he did say sorry .
So . . . I guess it's okay . .
And if by any chance any one of you boys who are making fun of my name is reading now
I got this message to tell you guys , so listen carefully :
I will not forget this ,
If you guys don't stop now ,
Then you guys are going to pay ,
NOW AND THEN ~~
No comments:
Post a Comment