Woke up this morning , Pui Yeng bang in my door like ' BAM !! '.
I straight away sit up like what the hell was that ?
I think that is her way of getting me to wake up .
She was like " Faster get up la , mummy is already down there doing housework . Have to go help her or not she will call us useless people again ."
I wonder what time my mum wakes up ? 6;30 a.m ?
Her current hobby is : Pulling grass at early morning and late at night
she say that early morning and late at night is cooler , no sun .
Of course , do some housework and kena scolding is unevadable .
Today wash fishie pond and i have to go down a hole to wash the filter cuz i have the smallest body .
Like WTH !
It is all igui and sticky and greeny and stinky .
YUCK ~~~!!
But after that my father caught a few fish , say that he wants to cook them .
( I am never eating , after get nightmares )
And i played with the fish , I saw the two goldfish from last year that i put inside .
Very big liao .
Then i showered OF COURSE and we all went GIANT to eat .
Saw Rafa , her brother and also her mother .
Don't dare to saw hi yet cuz i cut my hair and none of my friends know . Hehe .
Pui Ee say i look even prettier than last time now .
Shop alittle and went home , pretty boring at GIANT .
In the car when i heard my mother say she is going facial and after that going to see Tai Po in the hospital ,
I kindda like cheer a little too loud . Pui Ee was giving me the look .
Don't get me wrong , I just don't like my mother to be at home IN THE AFTERNOON cuz she will always forced us to do housework .
I HATE HOUSEWORK .
The fishie was about to die liao . Mayb cuz lack of oxygen .
Mother went facial and now i am writting to you bloggie .
I hope that the fishes wont die but of course a few of them already dead .
Other might survive ?
Or might not survive ?
I will leave that to nature , kays ?
No comments:
Post a Comment