Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

21 Jan 2011

Hate you

I hate you stupid Ho Pui Ee !!
Why you lie to me ?
You know that I want to go English Society .
Then you summore call mummy n tell her that I didn't want to go and only you wanted to go .
You know perfectly well that I don't mean that .
You know that mummy didn't let us to go at first.
That's why I said I didn't want to go .
Cuz mummy clearly disallowed us last night .
You know like hell that I wanted to go so much to English Society to get my attendance marks .
And you like "I don't know anything " only go and tell mummy I don't want to go and I wanted to go home .
DAMN YOU !
And you don't have to denied it .
Cuz I asked mummy and she told me that you told her that I didn't want to go .
I HATE YOU !
YOU SUCK , DAMMIT !!


No comments: