Zzz
WTH ??
Today my KHB teacher was very nice to me and even praised my handwriting and all .
And after her class , the gurl who sit behind me say that the teacher only praised me cuz I have two smart sisters. ( I know it is very confusing )
But . . WTH !!
THEN ,
Today my Science teacher ask me why I didn't enter the KRK class with my standards ,
And my Science teacher also praised me lo . .
Then another malay girl told me that the teacher pilih kasih .
She say the teacher only pilih kasih me , dun like her and all that CRAP .
Lol , are they that jealous ?
All also tell me that the teacher only praise me cuz I got Pui Ee as a sister .
I think that teacher praise me cuz of my capabilities .
But all they think about is HO PUI EE and her brains .
Damn . .
I am going to prove to those idiots that I don't need Ho Pui Ee to be brainy .
That will shut their fat mouths and stop them from criticizing me .
No comments:
Post a Comment