Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

15 Apr 2011

Stressed

Got Aural
Got PLBS BM
Got Mid-year Test in less than 4 weeks
Got organ exam in less than two months
Got folios coming up
WHATTHEEEEEHELLLL
Everything just comes gushing into my life ,
I wish everything will just slow down .
I have only started enjoying my Form 1 life and now I have to suffer with them
I want to get full A's for my mid term exam , but I also want " HONEST " for my organ exam .
So hard to balance my time .
Even harder when I start my folios .
And I am trying to get good marks in my Aural and PLBS BM ...
Haizzz...
Luckily I found a good way to relieve my stress :)
I watch Shiro-chan's funny movies everyday and they never fail to make me laugh
<3<3 Shiro-chan ~~

No comments: