Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

23 Jul 2011

Tactics Rules

Hey Readers ,
I am on9ing ( we go by my vocabulary :D ) using my mum's notebook.
And if you actually know me well you will be like :O
OMG PUI YAN ! HOW THE HELL DID YOU PERSUADE YOUR MUM TO OPEN THE NOTEBOOK FOR YOU TO PLAY ???
Actually it's all about tactics :D
I just take the chance when my mum is chatting with Pui Yeng through IPhone Viber and then I ask her if she will on the notebook for me .
She don't want me to disturb her so she on the notebook for me lu.
Hehe . Tactics rules : )
Just finished my July Test.
And got four subjects so far.
Not bad la ..
Eng - 92
Sc - 88
Sej - 94
Maths - 91
Okay anot ?
I think okay la . but this is all easy subjects : (
All the hard subjects like BM , ERT and GEO still haven't get yet :<
Damn , scared got all B laaa .
I want to win Raudhah and get back my number One title .
Pressure .. CHILL ..
Have to go iron my clothes .
Cious XD

No comments: