Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

2 Jul 2013

Heyy July!

Goodbye June,
You are still the best of all months.
and I still believe that the world's greatest people are borned in June.
*because I'm a June baby* LOL xP
and..
Hello.. *friggin'*.. July.
P.S: I do not like you, July.
Why you ask?
Because when you arrive, Trial PMR seemed to have landed right on my face.
Yeashhhhh, Trial officially starts on the 25th of July and ends on the 2nd of August.
My reaction?
Bingo.

So, this Friday is the Parents-Teachers conference day.
Everyone is like,
"Oh chill lah, your results is good what".
or.
"What you scared? Your results no fail also".
POINT IS.
It's not my results, it's more to what I do in school.
Eating&sleeping behind the class? Normal.
Talking too much? Duh.
Making fun of every teachers way of talking? Duh Duh Duh.
Say it, I'm a mean student.
but I don't think my classroom teacher knows this. lol.
I WILL SURVIVE.

Stumbled upon this show on TV yesterday and ended up watching the entire movie. 
Haha that's so me xD
The show was funny and I definitely recommend it if you want a laugh.
A little sad maybe sometimes in between but all along funny :D
and there's this drama named "The Client List" starring Jennifer Love Hewitt,
I'm thinking about watching but dramas take up more time than movies and duhh,
MR. TRIAL IS COMING UP.
So maybe after Trial?
I actually want to watch mainly because Jennifer is the actress and I heart Jennifer since Ghost Whisperer :) 


Today is my grandpa's birthday so we will be going out for dinner tonight.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA ❤

and P.S to July: 
I still do not like you.

















No comments: