Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

4 Nov 2013

Thor 2: The Dark World - AWESOMESAUCE.


OHMAIGODDDDDD SO HOT SO HOT SO HOT.
*and why da heck is Loki picture so small? He needs a bigger picture! Like KLCC size big!*

so I finally went to watch Thor 2 today w/ my papa and Pui Ee =)
YAYYYY. I HAVE BEEN DYING AND DYING TO WATCH BUT I CAN'T AND IT'S BEEN TORTURE AND ASDFGHLKJHGFDSASFJKLKJHGFDSA.

So.
I watched it.
Yes I did.

and.


IT WAS AWESOMESAUCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Basically, well here's the synopsis for starters.

Faced with an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand, Thor must embark on his most perilous and personal journey yet, one that will reunite him with Jane Foster and force him to sacrifice everything to save us all.

First to say, 
Thor: The Dark World was much, much, MUCH BETTER than the first one.
LIKE HECK, THE FIRST ONE ONLY HAD ONE KISSING SCENE AND IT SUCKED BADLY.
This one on the other hand, had good ones HAHAHA
*and we get to see a half naked Chris Hemsworth! TOTALLY WORTH IT!*

Moving on, this movie was mostly enjoyable because it had a perfect balance of humor to the movie.
I laughed until I had tears in my eyes and when I watched, the cinema was full so the rest of the cinema are laughing along with you.
It's really awkward to watch a funny movie alone and no one is laughing like a retarded seal other than you so.. yeah it's humorously good :)

and of course, there's my Loki there so everything is funny and mischievous again and Tom Hiddleston is so HOT in every way that you just wanna BITE him.
*did I really just say bite him? ohmygod i'm crazy*
Many would expect him to be the another villain again in the movie but no surprise surprise =)
I WILL NOT SPOIL THIS.

btw, can someone please get me a Loki plush doll for me to huggie to sleep?
Thanks in advance <3

I won't spoil too much for you people who haven't watched it yet
SO STOP CURSING ME AND GO WATCH IT !
gee.

one more thing before I out,


One thing that constantly bothers me though, 
when all those scary shit happens with darkness spreading through not just Midgard (Earth) but all nine realms and The Mandarin kidnapping the president in Iron Man 3.
You would think..
WHERE DA HECK IS SHIELD WHEN YOU NEED THEM?
It's like SHIELD is passive unless in The Avengers movie.
tsk tsk tsk *smh*

oh and I nearly forgotten,
I BOUGHT "Allegiant" & "The Perks Of Being A Wallflower" TODAY =D
YESSSSS.


ermergerd can't wait to finish them up and start being miserable all over again when I do finish them.
HAHAHAHA it's like a rain cycle actually.

ah P.S:
To my dear copycat who enjoys copying me,
there's no use in copying what others do unless you feel the joy in doing it.
 You're just wasting your youth away being someone else,
I pity you.
Hmm ;)



okay I'm sleepy bye.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: