Gosh, where do I even been ?
It's been an exhausting two weeks.
Had three exams in two weeks (one exam was cancelled because I pulled some strings duh), useless co-curriculum every Wed until 5 pm (why are we even doing koko when it's already August?), Accounts class till 7 pm on Thurs (because I can't go home), planned a treasure hunt activity single-handedly & managed to memorise my entire script for my Malay speaking test.
I deserve a clap.
oh stop it, Snape.
I survived it by not counting the days that passed by.
Because we actually can endure so much more than what we think we can.
It's just our retarded mind tryna' be funny and make us feel miserable.
Sometimes if you just close your eyes and do it, you won't realise how fast time flies.
AND HALF AN AUGUST HAS PASSED BY.
Holy cow, just four more months before 2014 is over.
WHADDAFACK DID I DO FOR EIGHT MONTHS ?!
I seriously dread being seventeen.
no wait i take that back.
no wait i don't want to take it back.
no wait is there a way to not be seventeen and be legal to take my driving license ?
because I don't want to start my studying regime again like I did when PMR inched closer to me last year.
it was terrible.
The Sejarah Explorace went well & at least no one broke their heads in the process.
That's a good sign .
It was a long process to plan and prepare for the game because first you have to plan the basic structure of the game, followed by the instructions, clues, preparing the materials needed, the treasure, planning the work management & finally assigning tasks to each helper.
Let's hope it was worth the time .
Basically, now I'm in a perfect relationship with my bed.
He loves me and every morning, he tries to convince me to skip school and hugs me all the time.
I think I seriously need some more sleep,
i'm rambling.





No comments:
Post a Comment