After reading only a few of my old posts, I sincerely apologise to everyone who had been following my blog since then.
I WAS SO CHILDISH OMG.
My reaction throughout the posts were like :
It was good tho in some parts, it was like walking through memory lane.
There were some posts where I recorded myself being sad or angry but now that I read back, I honestly can't remember why or what happened.
In just a few years time, it didn't really matter anymore.
This is like a reminder to me to not fret about most things because honestly, in five years time, which of it will really matter anyways?
The holidays are going on really quietly & I'm totally loving it.
Most of the days, mummy has to work late and Pui Ee comes home late from school as well so I cook myself and eat dinner myself.
Sure, it gets very quiet sometimes but it's pretty ideal.
I just hope the holidays would slow down and stop slipping away so quickly.
I'm so not looking forward to go back to school.
On a happier note, TaeTiSeo has finally made a comeback with Holler !
This comeback is rather stronger than most of the veteran comebacks in 2014 so I hope they will do well on the digital charts and other award shows.
you didn't honestly think i would end this post without a picture of my bias right ?
bah, thumbs down to you.
thumbs up to her.



No comments:
Post a Comment