Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

10 Mar 2011

End of Exams and weird guy

MERDEKA ( fireworks~~)
The exams are finally over and OVER MEANS OVERRRRRR !!
Of course I hope for 7A's but I not sure of BM lol ( I HATE YOU BM )
ARGHH ~~ shut up about exams already Pui Yan !!
DDTank the wholeeee afternoon :))
Trying very very hard to lvl 20 ++ but hard lol .
Suddenly when i half way playing got an indian guy tell me to be his girlfriend .
I was like . . WHAT ??
I don't even know your name , dude .
He say ask me know him better first then only decide .
He say like that only fair for me and also him ( kindda reasonable)
OMG , I didn't know the time is so late liao .
Need to go do my house work before my mum come back :((
Bui Bui ~~

No comments: