I just don't understand her , my malay friend
Kindda close ??
Not to be busybody but she always tells me about her and the boy she admires .
I don't understand how she can fall heads over heels for a boy that I feel is only playing with her .
So what if she loves him alot ?
If he doesn't love you then try to forget about him
NOT draw loves all over your books when teacher is teaching and keep singing ' Happy Birthday ' song to yourself every half an hour . acting so damn emo and all that crap .
I know you are scared that you will lose him .
but you don't even own him .
He is just playing with you cuz his girlfriend doesn't bother about him
PLEASE WAKE UP FROM YOUR DREAM !!
He is already own by someone else .
Even if they do break up , what if he doesn't accept you ?
What are you going to do ? Jump off the damn building ?
I tried and tried to advice you but you JUST DON"T GET IT !
You say that I don't know what is love
But I know one thing about love .
A love that only one pihak like but the other pihak is playing will never have a good ending .
The pihak that will get hurt at the end will only be you .
SO DAMMIT GET OVER HIM AND START STUDYING AGAIN
It is so NOT worth to waste away your entire life for just a BOY .
You think that by not doing your homework ,not listening to teacher when she is teaching and acting emo makes him think that you love him so much ?
NO ?!
You are just wasting your time and future away .
You used to be the same rank as me in class ( more or less )
but now ?? you might even turun class .
Just forget about that boy and move on dammit .
No comments:
Post a Comment