Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

30 May 2011

Alone

I am alone at home now xD
And I like it.
Very peaceful and quiet .
Exactly the surrounding that I want for my holiday :D .
But Pui Ee will be back at 12.30 p.m like that along with mummy .
- _________________________________-
Then there goes my peace.
Actually I wanted to wake up earlier , not as late as I did today but not that early too o.O
What am I saying ?
Well , I did alot of stupid things to keep myself awake yesterday cuz I didn't want to end up waking up at 6:30 a.m today.
So I guess I overdid it and today I woke up at 11:15 in the morning
- ____________________________________-

Oh Yeah ,

Message to HO PUI YENG :
I know you are stalking my blog everyday . Stop being so 7+1 . I never stalk your blog >.< .

Another message for someone that know it's for him/her :
Don't compare me with others . I am unique in my own way.

That's it for today :D
Have to go DDTank fast before Pui Ee comes home >.<
Then cannot play liao =.=
Kk , cious

2 comments:

cook. share. love said...

I like to stalk your blog. I'm a stalker as everyone knows. SO WHAT? KICK MY ASS KICK MY ASS KICK MY ASS!

pui yan. said...

Stupid . I know you are a damn stalker k ? You wait until I tell everyone your new four-eyed boyfriend's name :P