Exam is really killing me.
Geo was like ***************************** hard !
Bm okay okay la .
English confident get A , Science paper 1 also okay la.
I have so many ppl to beat , including the KRK's.
Luckily now got Nana accompany me until the end of exam :D
I would so like to do this now
Well , can't do that now .
Tomorrow most important is do my Science 2 well cuz I think a made a few mistakes in Science 1 .
I want at least 85 and above for Science.
This is what Nana does to me everytime I carry her.
(Nana is brown in colour though)
Dunno why I putting so many gif in my post today .
Just feel like it I suppose ?
Still got until next week Wed to finish exam.
OMG , gonna explode >.<
Gotta go revise Science.
Bye


No comments:
Post a Comment