Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

5 Jan 2012

Homework Hell

Hey .
Too busy to update at the first day of school it self .
Can you believe it >..< ?
Crap , the load of homework the teachers give ==
2012 class - 2 Bakti .
Location - Right infront of Anjung Perdana .
Yup . I have anti sunlight in my current class and lots of smoke to smell because I sit by the window .
Cannot sit under the fan or I'll be sleeping 24/7 . I'm a vampire this year ;)
Second day of school  , homework even more than yesterday ><
Seriously . Form Two is a year of hell for homeworks .
My new teachers ........ I miss my Form 1 teachers alot . They are funnier and better in teaching .
Imagine En . Saparin teaching you Geography >..< .
Class Teacher : En . Rosmawi ( Is that how you spell his name 0.0 ? )
Too many men teachers teaching me this year .
Men overload *0.0*
Must go do homework later because night still got chinese tuition .
Sleepy >.>

No comments: