Hey .
Sometimes so tired of people changing their blog URL 24/7 =,=
Can't they just stick to one ?
Make me have to edit again and again .
Ah ~ lazy liao la .
I just delete their link la .
SMent going to debut new male group liao .
* I Like the Logo* ehemm ..
Looks like Chineses that are in the group
Sounds like Chinese . Ex : Kai , Lu Han , Chen & Tao .
But now they are getting more hate than they actually deserve since
1. They haven't even freaking debuted yet for god's sake . What's up with all the hate ?
They is one confirmed member in the group named " Kai " .
And I swear he is Taemin's twin .
Crap . Like the same face man .
Aparrently there are two reason for all the hate and it is because
i. SMent is releasing thousands of teasers of the same person example Kai making other people ( and me actually ) getting annoyed . * but nah ~ I don't hate them . I should hate SMent *
ii . It is rumored that EXO is going to replace Super Junior * well SUJU is getting old and the members are going to military * . The little fangirls of SUJU can't take it and started anti-ing EXO .
Looks like EXO is going to have a not so pleasant debut like SNSD because of all the hate .
EXO Hwaiting ~ ^^ Lol . Since when am I an EXO - fan ?
Well , Kai is cute =D
Got loads of homework but still playing computer ?
That's me ;)
Byebye ~


No comments:
Post a Comment