Hey.
It's been a while . Blah blah blah * going through formalities*
Nothing much happened expect my crappy day, choral speaking practice all the time and..... choral speaking practice =,=
Yesterday was TOTALLY crappy.
After choral speaking practice ended at 3, Pui Ee was talking to teac and I am eating her leftover bread from recess.
Then I put her tupperware near her bag.
Siapa tahu she didn't take -,-
Half way walking ( at Putra Bahagia there) then only we found out.
And I had to walk back to school to take -,- all the way back to school while she go all the way back to home (W.T.H)
Dragging my feet back to school ~ dragging ~ dragging.
Worst was going past the place full of lalang thrice because when I walk past, I could always hear buzzing sounds and rustling. I know there's something inside. Probably a snake or a human. Or two.
Whatever. Calmly. I walked. Thinking all the way all the bad words I can think of.
Cursing and cursing I reached home.
Ate, fell on bed, sleep until 8 o'clock at night, got black face by my mum, eat dinner, do homework, go back to sleep.
Amazing Me =D
__________________________
Choral speaking until....................
Got two solo parts ( meaning parts I shout alone only - have to be loud -,- )
You will think , two solo parts only what, little bit only, no problem.
But when training ..
Pui Ee : AGAIN ! AGAIN ! AGAIN! AGAIN ! AGAIN!
Me : KILL ME ! KILL ME ! KILL ME ! KILL ME ! KILL ME !
If it was not for those 11 marks @@
First performance will be in AGM/PIBG meeting next Sat.
Wonder if I can get someone to hold a camera for me later 0.0 ?
__________________________
Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment