Quite mad after I receive a call from my organ teac .
I hate people who think the world is theirs.
If you think Pui Ee and I are disturbing your precious daughters from learning their piano then change your daughter to some freaking private international school of music instead of allowing them to beg me to send them and introduce them some nice Korean songs and then turn their backs on us and say that Pui Ee and I are distruption to them.
You think your daughters really that pro in piano ah ?
They don't practice that's why.
And you blame us?
Make until Teac.Cindy so angry .
First time I ever saw her so angry really.
I am N.E.V.E.R going to talk to your daughters anymore.
I am going to live in my own freaking world where Yongseo, SNSD , CN BLUE and my other artists live.
You think your daughters are so precious ? Like we cannot live with them ?
Well , I will show you.
No more nice girl . I am going to show you what a bad girl means.
_______________________
Hey again.
Sorry about the mad first paragraph.
Really mad then about infidels. *cough.Achmed.cough*
Back to reality.
Pui Ee and I are joining a Coral Speaking ( Chorus Speaking ) competition .
Going to competition on March at Seafield.
Don't really expect to win but participation marks are 11 okay ?
Yeap , 11 ~!
That mostly why I joined.
Hope don't have to wear school uniform and can wear pants ><
I see previous years wearing blazers mostly.
Tomolo got practice again right after school until 2:30
Haih . *tired*
Byebye

No comments:
Post a Comment