Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

2 Mar 2012

All's Well ;)

Hey.
Came in for an update.
All well already =D
At first I was very scared cause I fever then no fever then fever again.
My mum scare me say maybe I got denggi -,-
Make me bloody scared only.
Cause next week is exam.
If I really denggi means will miss the exam.
But thank god, I am well again.
________________
Went to the dentist last week to check our teeth.
Marley modelling " side-face-shot" specially with my new dentist card XD

Actually already went to another dentist previously but then we feel she wasn't very honest so we went to find another one.
"Klinik Pergigian USJ"
It's the same dentist as Rachel.
Saw her when we went to check out the dentist that day. lol.
It's cheaper than the other dentist lo.
Previous dentist : one person : 4.9k something? *don't remember*
Now dentist: one person : 3.5k liddat.

Cheaper and I like this dentist. He is very gentle.
Not like that woman dentist >.>
__________________
Next week exam.
Have to gambateh !!
__________________
Naughty Nana spotted torturing her bear bear.
Sleepy Nana because I don't cre about her and do my homework.
DON'T SLEEP NANA!! OR I WILL TOO T.T
Looks like she is winking right? XD
Winking for me to gambateh lo ! *cheh cheh cheh*

Okay. 
Gotta go.
Byebye

No comments: