Updating after soooo long.
Well, exam and choral speaking and tired and ........... *EXCUSES*
First things first, I realised I bought alot of books lately cause of Book Sale+went shopping to Popular with my father only.
Seriously, who would miss the chance to maxxxx buy when your mum isn't there and you and left with your ATM Machine?
Of course go siao and grab every book la right?
The picture is not complete yet because I haven't finished browsing yet =)
Papa need to buy stationery cause there was a flood at his office and everything was gone so he need to buy new ones.
He is also moving to a new office =)
Can't wait to visit.
Final Receipt : RM 500 something ?
Okay, maybe it was abit too much.
Well, before that I bought 3 books at MPH bookfair - Subang Parade.
So when I came back
Mum : I thought you bought 3 books already yesterday!
Guilty. Caught. Dead meat.
Wad? Bookfair wad =D Created to buy books.
Sypnosis was good =) Haven't read yet. Just finished Percy Jackson.
I just realised that all the romance book I read. I never read the classic and infamous Romeo And Juliet. And it was ON SALE~ So of course, we chiong to the counter.
Sequel to ANGEL~
That was the 3 books .
And then at Popular bought books like-
Got to buy some chinese books sometimes
Last book~
4th Book
3rd Book~
And then yesterday after sitting the bus home, Pui Ee tempt me to buy comics >.>
I am going to go bankrupt from wasting moneeeeeeeeeeeeeey =)
Having fun stacking books
Complete Percy Jackson series.
Bored taking picture mode.
Pui Ee passed Round 1 for debate but not for Round 2.
And I guess they will be wanting me to join debate next year since Pui Ee keeps on bragging that I'm this great debater or something.
Seriously, all I really like to do is bicker.
Especially with Pui Ee =)
Choral Speaking Performance in front of school for opening of Minggu Bahasa next monday.
Official competition date is 3 April.
Scrabble Competition - 30 March.
Busy busy busy with stayback.
Want to skip, unfortunately, the conductor is my sister.
No es-ca-pe T.T
Tired. Lazy. Haven't do homework. Bye =)
Wish me luck ^^













No comments:
Post a Comment