Long long time no update liao.
Actually today also don't feel like updating but just for the sake of updating. lol.
So I will be just posting pictures and giving captions.
English pratical teacher told me and Vanessa to write a dialogue about "when we feel hurt and when we feel happy". -,- Really bored to do that actually but eventully, we found the fun of it.
This. Bloody. Cat. Scared.The.Hell.Out.Of.Me. I was eating at the canteen with Dharshan and Pui Ee. Suddenly a malay girl walk past and say "eh,kucing" while smiling at me and pointing. I was like .. 0.0"huh?". Then I looked to my left and the blooooody cat was sitting right next to me. When I slide to the most right of the bench , (Dharshan already ran for his life) it followed. Geez, since when does cats like me?
Murdering Dharshan.
Because we're all coughing (the coughing family), my mum made our cold cokes from MC'D healthy drinks by putting in some garlic and heating it up. Alright, it doesn't taste as bad as it looks.
Filet-O-Fish, personal favourite <3
My youngest cousin(father side) taking picture with me when we Pai Shan (praying to our ancestors) =)
He is almost.... as heavy as me?
Mummy~ now can I have a new comb?
#my mum has been rejecting me since 2 years ago for a new comb T.T
Turtleee
Turtlesssss 0..0
Me and SMS waiting for results at SAMBEST for Choral Speaking. Lost of course to Seafield. (they are seriously... pro!) but it was a good experience. You should see when the MC announced Seafield as the winner -,- , we were sitting behind them but there was a little gap to separate us so people can walk through the middle. Gosh, thank go there was something called "distance". We could have been "squish squish squish" because they were jumping around and hugging each other and kicking their chairs 0.0.
Can't believe teacher warned us to behave at SAMBEST -,- they should see USJ students. They don't exactly behave very well. They were butt dancing infront of SAMBEST's front gate and THEY WERE GUYS!
#unfairness.
Food for Choral Speaking~
We cut this early in the morning at 3 April because Pui Ee slept early on 2 April and Papa came back late. Only bought a small piece. #thankgod. Papa was singing the birthday song with his eyes closed. I swear he will be snoring at any moment.
Me and Vanessa~
Yeah. Guess that's pretty much. Late. Mum telling to off. Byebyeee













No comments:
Post a Comment