Heyyo!
Yes, it ze' birthday girl here.
First thing's first,
THANK YOU TO ALL THAT WISHED ME "HAPPY BIRTHDAY".
Whether it's on Facebook, Twitter, SMS or just a phone call.
I appreciate it :)
YOU ALL made my day when it was spoiled by the haze.
ILYSM! MUAH. MUAH.
Okayy, I know you guys have been saying, "I'll be your first wisher".
and so I'll announce the winner of my first-wisher here.
Vanessa won it!
*actually I don't think she meant to win it* BUT ANYHOW!
Haha :D
Second, Third and so on is confidential.
For no friggin' reason.
I said it.
And SMS, you're one of the weirdest birthday wisher ever.
Everyone wants to be the first wisher and you want to be the last wisher?
WEIRD but THANK YOU for wishing anyways :D
Sincerely, I realise I don't need much to be happy on my birthdays.
I don't need luxurious presents or gifts.
Your wishes and special phonecalls mean the most to me :)
Thank you ♡
My birthday cake.. er.. slice.
Haha, my mum said I wouldn't be able to finish a whole and she would FORCE me to finish.
So, we settled for a slice.
Hey, at least it's Secret Recipe's Chocolate Fudge!
Okayy, Pui Yeng said she'll bring me to watch World War Z when she's comes home in July.
SO YOU BETTER FRIGGIN' PASS YOUR EXAMS, WOMAN!
I only want World War Z really :3
Can you blame me for being unable to resist when that damn show is trending in Twitter every other day?
Even Ryan Higa recommended :)
I'm definitely watching.
Done deal.
And another thing,
It's funny,
Yesterday's API was 140, schools close.
Today's API is 190, schools reopen.
MALAYSIA LOGIC.
Anyways, it was a great birthday and I'm officially fifteen today.
ONE-FIVE.
So last thanks to all that wished, and the birthday presents.
I might post the pictures of the birthday presents tomorrow.
Or not :P
Depends on the rate of laziness.
Let's all pray the haze will get better tomorrow.
And everyone at school will not look like serial killers with their masks on tomorrow.



No comments:
Post a Comment