Yes.
Why?
Let's see...
Cause effin' Malaysia looks like this right now.
and tomorrow is declared a holiday due to the haze.
So, I'm stuck at home on my birthday because of the haze.
How much does that suck?
Alot.
I was thinking about asking my dad to bring me to the cinema to watch "World War Z" but he said..
and yes you guessed it,
my reaction is "Whaaaaaaaa?" :O
He said he is scared of zombies. Da heck of a man. -.-
If I could use that MapleStory "Zzz" face on my face, I would.
And my mum is like, "If you can go to the cinema to watch movie then you can go to school".
Urgh, hail to mums.
So I'm stuck home due to the haze on my birthday with no one but Pui Ee.
NIGHTMARE.
And I'm not happy.
See?
I look like I'm gonna punch someone.
Just kidding, I'm gonna punch someone.
And my dad ate ALL MY HERSHEYS CHOCOLATE.
That's it.
He has officially issued World War 3 with me.
This will not be left unheard.
By the way,
wish me Happy Birthday? :)
TEEHEE x)




No comments:
Post a Comment