Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

13 Oct 2013

Cory Monteith.

The quote in the picture is so true.

Sometimes, you don't feel the sadness when someone's gone until the reality hits you.

Yes, he's gone.

and I think the tribute episode of Glee for Finn Hudson has hit every single Gleek with the impact, "he's gone".
It has hit me too.

In this tribute episode, I found of course Lea's performance emotional but the most touching one to me was Naya Rivera's "If I Die Young" especially when she just had the emotional breakdown ='<


Many people have been telling me, "He got what he deserved, he should have never touched drugs" on Cory's death.
I know, they are so harsh.
People nowadays have no compassion for a grieving person.

but then Chris Colfer or people may know him as "Kurt", Cory's character's stepbrother that was really meaningful,
"Everyone wants to talk about how he died too, but who cares? One moment in his whole life, I care more about how he lived." - Chris Colfer.
He did wrong involving himself in drugs, but everyone is too busy concentrating on all his wrongdoings, they don't see that he's also brought joy to people through his acting and melody to people's hearts with his voice.

but then, there's no use explaining anything to people - especially stupid people.
Just believe in what you want to believe.
I believe Cory's brought joy to this world and I'll always remember him as the handsome Finn Hudson whom we Gleeks have always admired and cherished.

Rest in peace, Cory.
We'll miss you.

No comments: