EXAM IS OVER.
i repeat.
EXAM IS OVER.
So basically my long term jail is now destroyed and I have one month to enjoy and basically do nothing.
YAY
I'm not going to say how well I did the exams to anyone because honestly?
I don't even know myself.
so if you wanna know how I did,
ASK ME IN DECEMBER.
thankyou.
I don't think the "Pengawas Peperiksaan" or invigilators will ever forget the 2013 PMR Candidates of SMKAM 2.
because seriously, I think this is the first time ever that the students actually tried to bomb a invigilator.
NO, SERIOUSLY.
The guys threw firecrackers right in front of a passing invigilator, must have gave her a hell of a shock.
ANDDDDDDD *boomm*
did you hear that sound?
That's the sound of our school's reputation going down into mud.
*grin*
imma go and enjoy now,
toodles.
oh yeah, just for celebrations sake.
MERDEKA !!

No comments:
Post a Comment