I am going to Penang next week Thursday until next week Sunday . ( 25/11 - 28/11) . I am going with Pui Ee , my godfather , my godmother and my godfather's sister .I am going to have to skip another one of my organ class which really piss my mum off becuz I already miss 2 classes of organ class in a row and I haven't replace them yet . I was suppose to replace them on next week Tuesday and Thursday but I have to go to Penang on Thursday ( one class gone ) and I will miss the class on next Saturday . ( another class gone ) . Lolx . . So I ask teacher if can make the replacement class to next week Tuesday and the following week Tuesday and Thursday . Teacher said okay so I hope she can make it to replace all my missed organ classes before my mum explode .
If I go to Penang next week means I can avoid having to wash the toilet next week . Oh yes ! Even the thought of it is joyful . . But . . Oh hell , I still have to wash the toilet today .. just the thought of that is depressing . .
No comments:
Post a Comment