Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

10 Nov 2010

Leave me alone .

I am so tired of that Ho Pui Ee .
Sometimes she just makes me so tired of her .
She likes to complain alot when she does housework .
And then tell me that I do very little housework and she is the one who helps me do all my housework .
Maybe she did do alot of housework this morning but I gave her 4 hours to play the computer already .
What does she want somemore ?
It is already 2:35 p.m and Pui Yeng should be coming home any minute .
And then Pui Yeng will want to watch her korean drama and I will not get play computer for long.
Ho Pui Ee likes to threathen me likes telling me if I dare means don't come in the house .
As if the house is hers .
She thinks she is so proud when she orders me to do work for her .
While I think that she is just a stupid drama queen .
I don't care if she will scold me after reading this .
It is my blog and I will write whatever I want .
Tomorrow I will get my UPSR results and I am already very moody today .
I just hope for the best for tomorrow

No comments: