Such a boring day today .
No moral came at all . . all abandon me go Cuti Deepavali T.T . I spend half an hour or more sleeping on my desk . The other times I just wait for time to pass . I had to go to school today . Have to take my coat for my tokoh and also get my Anugerah Megah Bestari letter . This week so busy . HATEFUL . Tomorrow got raptai anugerah bestari .
I can't believe that UPSR results are coming out on this Thursday . Time flies , that's for sure . If I get 4 A 1 B , I will suicide . Friday have registration for form 1 and Saturday is Anugerah Megah Bestari .
Haha , just two days ago Pui Yee and I were saying that we were each others best cousin and yesterday we nearly fight . But at the end we end up apologising to each other . Don't why so moody nowsdays . Must be the exam results coming . The nerves are getting nervous .
I had dinner wih Pui Yee and her family to celebrate Kuku and Stephanie Jie Jie come back from New Zealand . Today Kuku and Stephanie Jie Jie went Kuching to holiday . Is there anything nice in Kuching ? They say they go see orang utan . Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment