Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

21 Dec 2010

Nothing

I have ...............................................
NOTHING TO BLOG ABOUT !!>.<
That is the bad things about holidays .
There is nothing interesting for you to do .
Till you have nothing interesting to blog about .
Pui Yeng go to Bukit Cahaya with her fwens . ( hope she drown there xD ) juz jk ~~
There no water . .  how to drown ?
Pui Ee is still sleepin like a pig so she can avoid all the housework and continue her stupid dreams of her suiciding and ppl killing her .
Marley is in the house now . ( of course !!) She likes sleeping beside me while I play computer . And if I go toilet , she will wait outside the toilet door .
What a loyal and good dog rite ?
I am giving her Corn Crackers and she is holding one in her mouth but she is no eating it .
And she is dripping saliva all over her floor .
She only ate the biscuit when I let her out to eat on the grass .
What a fussy dog !
Haha , just now I was praising her and now I am scolding her .
Weird . That's me . Plain weird .

No comments: