Today Pui Yeng and I took my golden statue Marley to be spaded .
She was so scared and nervous .
When we were about to leave her for spading ,
That brief second , I found myself regretting for letting her to be spaded .
Be'cuz Marley has usually been a very " I am scared of every single thing dog "
And we were going to leave her alone there for a few hours .
With people she don't know .
But thank god she was safe after the operation .
She was happy to see us of course .
The doctor had to carry her out of the cage cuz she was too scared to cross the tiny " her paw size " drain .
(Thats my Marley xD )
Now she not eating ,we let her sleep in the house .
She must be in alot of pain . . Hope you get well soon , Marley-mar
No comments:
Post a Comment