28 Oct 2010
Annoyingly Happy
I just got to know yesterday tha I am the ' Tokoh Kurikulum " which is the Tokoh of Akademik ( studies ). Tokoh Ko-kurikulum is about sports . I get the highest mark in Science and English also so I think suppose to get prize also . But I still got number two in class =.= , quit annoying really cuz the number one total mark is 439/500 and my mark is 438/500 . just one mark . But she also get alot of terbaik . I think one of the reason summore I cannot be Tokoh Megah Bestari is because I never attend to my co-curiculum activities while she is soooo active . Whatever la . Being a Tokoh Kurikulum is something my sisters never achieved . I should be happy i guess .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment