I watched some video in Youtube today about Sango , Miroku , Kirara and Kohaku . And I saw that some people actually hate Sango . I don't understand why cuz she is my favourite characther . They say that they hate Sango be'cuz she wanted to kill Rin at Inuyasha : The Final Act but Sango only did that be'cuz she wanted to save Miroku , The man she loved from the Wind Tunnel Curse . She had no choice . She gave Rin her protection mask to lessen her sin and at the end got poisoned by Naraku's miasma .Even Rumiko Takahashi , The woman who created Inuyasha , said that Sango was her favourite characther in Inuyasha . I am a Sango fan . My favourite couple is of course Sango and Miroku . I strongly disagreed with those who hate Sango .
Sango , Miroku and Kirara
Sango and Kirara
Sango and Miroku
Sango blushing
Sango whacking Miroku ( as usual ) xD
Sango and Kohaku when they're young
Sango and Kohaku
Sango and Miroku
Sango and Kirara
Sango and Kohaku
Sango and Kohaku
Sango and Kohaku ( when Kohaku died )
No comments:
Post a Comment