26 Oct 2010
Such a Coward
You think I care if you want to block me in Facebook ? You just don't like the fact that people like me more than you . Face the fact , you're jealous .So stop talking behind my back about who I am cause you don't know that everything single detail you say will be heard by me . You enjoy talking behind my back to my friends but do you know that everything you say , they will tell me the next minute . You can block me how many times you like , I DON"T CARE . I actually planned to block you as well since you're so pesong me but I didn't cause I didn't want to make enemies . But you seem to want it . If you want to talk behind my back about me then please talk to your own friends and leave my friends alone . Or are you scare that your few friends will not even want to be your friends anymore when they know about what an idiot you're , running around trying to break up people's relationship ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment