Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

22 Oct 2010

Thousands of Madness

I think i have sucessfully got over you . I think about you lesser and surprisingly , I hate you lesser now . It is much much easier for us to communicate now that we don't have that awkwardness between us anymore . Us changing our realntionship  is supposingly you can count as a right decision I guess . I don't denied it that I still hate you a bit ~ just a bit . . but it is lessening by days . And there was one moment that I have completely forgotten you . Now the three of us can get along as normal friends . Or mayb you two are much closer friends now . I don't know and I don't want to know . You are no longer my business . I am just going to MYOB here .

I really don't know why sometimes ppl just like to say that I have a group and that they want to join my group . Why is it that I will have a group . I know the consequences of having a crappy group . So can everyone please stop saying that I have a group or I am a leader of some crappy group be'cuz I 'm not .  If you guys want to join or have a group , make it yourself and please stop bugging me .

I have a few people who keep on asking me who I meant in my posts for so long . Well guys , I am not telling you cuz it is a secret and you can also say that I don't trust you guys . I write it in my blog be'cuz if I don't it will be bugging me and driving me mad . So if you want , just read it and don't ask me questions about it everyday .

There are thousands of things bugging me daily . First thing in the morning is to try to get to school early with my two super - slow sisters . Second is to survive school and the HEAT !! How did Earth get this hot ??? The HEAT is killing me , especially when I am allergic to hot .

I have to wake up early next morning . Gotta go to visit my great grannie grave . Oh god , I miss her .

No comments: