Monday is my last day I am going to my primary school . After that , that old but cheerful and full of memories school will not be my school to call anymore . It will just be a mere memory of mine and the secondary school beside it will be my new school . It is funny that I miss that school cause I remember hating it . But when it is my time to leave that ugly school of mine . I suddenly feel like mayb I was wrong about it. Mayb it is not just a school of mould ?? I know I will miss it no matter where I go . I will miss it , I will miss my dear classmates
and my nice teachers . In that school , many bad memories happened but there are many good memories too . I know I will miss that school forever . My friends and I are parting after Monday . I may never be able to see them again . I once thought thAt , I was the only Chinese so it will be hard for me to find good and trustable friends but how wrong I was . My friends in my school are nice . They understand respect unlike some lower standard toddler . I am glad that I could get to be friends with them. I hope I will remember you guys forever !!
1 comment:
hmmm......sedih nyerr.. :'(
Post a Comment