Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

9 Aug 2011

Emo


"Our lives are like a candle in a wind"


-Unknown-


Feeling kindda emo today blog ..

Cuz of my friends .

Sometimes I wish they will understand me more and don't only expect me to tend to their trouble .

But when I am in need , they are just standing in a corner laughing away .

How blind they are.

But it's okay though , cause it isn't their duty to tend to my troubles.

Today no mood to type ,

So just going to make it short .

To you :

I am not slim and I can't fit into your clothes .

So ?

I ain't not a perfect being .

Why must I watch what I do all the time , what I say ?

When that is not me ?

Why can't I be myself and not be like you.

Two-faced .

People should know who I really am cause I never fake good or sweet .

I am always like this .

I don't care if people are going to hate me for who I am.

So

Accept it or just get lost .

I don't care .

Yes ,I shouldn't interfered with your stuffs .

That I apologise .

But other than that , I am just being myself .

Nothing wrong with that .


gtg,thx&bai

No comments: