Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

16 Aug 2011

YongSeo Hwaiting ~!

"When you love someone, and you love them with all your heart, it never dissapears when you're apart. And when you love someone and you have done all you can do, you set them free and if that love is true , when you love someone it will come back to you"
-Forget Paris-

Hi bloggie ~
Yeah , long time no update liao :(
Because I was watching the WGM YongSeo Couple .
I already finished the whole series liao ..
So sad when Yong and Hyun have to separate from each other :(
I really wished that they were real couple .
AHHHHH .. why does MBC have to separate them both ???
So romantic Yong , prepare so many surprises for Hyun before they seperate :)
But so sad when Yong have to let Hyun go at her house .
I love the part when Hyun went in the house and came back out just to hug Yong for one last time :)
aw .. I think they are the best couple in We Got Married :D
#sorrytothosewholikeotherWGMcouplessuchasAdamcouple&Khuntoria:P
Since now I have finished the series  , I might as well concentrate on my End of the Year Exam :|
I have to be top of the year >< or I won't have the face to walk around :(
So much stress and I am just Form 1 :(
All because of HPY and HPE ><
Aigoo .. can't believe I am still watching YongSeo FanVideos in Youtube :3
I can never forget this great pairing ..
I believe in 5 years time
The headline will be :
"YONGSEO COUPLE IS OFFICIALLY DATING"[CONFIRMED]
lolx.


gtg,thx&bai







No comments: