Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

5 Aug 2011

IceCream Love

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn , is to love and be loved in return."
-From "Unforgettable with Love" by Natalie Cole-

Hey bloggie ,
Second post today =3 ... why ? cuz I am just too bored that I feel like kicking the computer ><
Tomorrow going to eat ice cream with Teac Cindy and the other organ students that passed the organ and piano exam ^^ weeeeeee ~
Too bad : <
Icecream ---------> FATS !!
OMG.. T.T ~
Today my class got argument between Nabilah Aziz and Tasnim .
Hmm. . sometimes I really hate those bitches in my class that always start fights and make my class so unpeaceful .
I wish they will all just die or go turun kelas to 1 Cahaya or Gemilang or Harapan or wherever la .
I seriously hate them cause they are so gedik .
Fat Hao Dao Si !
And .. and .. and ... and ...
Okay ! Let's forget about those bitches for now and look at this picture I found in FB through some people's profile .
#credits to Ameera Quzaimah as I found the picture through her blog
Do you think that it is real o.O ?
Sounds kindda real :| ..
Well next time you cry , see which eye gives out the first roll of tears .
Then you tell me if it's real anot k ?
Directed to : those crybabies out there .
No la , everyone can try . : )
Lastly , I wish myself good luck for tomorrow and for you too : D

gtg , thx&bai


No comments: