"What lies behind us,and what lies before us are tiny matters compared with what lies between us"
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-
Hey bloggie ,
Didn't update for a few days liao...
Cuz nothing to say ma ><
Nothing interesting happens when there is the word school in it .
The cycle is always the same .
Haih ..
I want to watch GONG ZHU JIA DAO in Bpdrama cause nonit load so long ma...
but ... ><
I don't know WTH happened to the damn thing .
Cannot open ! Sial laaa .
When i want to watch then only you break down .
Zzz .
But hehe ,
so funny laa just now you spying in my class
Want spy me issit ? You think so easy arh ?
I am PONTIANAK ya know ?
I am always stalking you from behind .
Like just now :)
At your behind also you dunno .
Make me and my friend see you spy lai spy qu .
ROFL man ..
Hehe , not so bad larr .
But still funny :)
I know ya a great person .
I see 00 it .
Don't worry kays ?
gtg,thx&bai

No comments:
Post a Comment