Oh great .
There me and Pui Yee was nicely in my room chatting when suddenly downstairs was shouting and screaming
We of course ran downstairs and the first thing I say was Mama pulling tissues out and putting them on Kwai Yan's face .
Bell Bell bit Kwai Yan again -___- and this time on the face .
Bell never liked Kwai Yan anyways and I think Kwai Yan touched Bell Bell somewhere that she didn't like .
It was like a bloody patch at the right side of his face but I don't think it's that serious .
Now Kwai Yan & his whole family & Pui Ee ( for directory ) went to Giant's clinic to see doctor lo .
I don't know yet how .
Update again later .
Hope nothing serious cause my grandma is freaking out and my dad's face is black .
No comments:
Post a Comment