Hey ,
Back for updating again .
Pretty much nothing to update .
Only can update general since I bet that nosy Ho Pui Yeng will be stalking my blog daily >.>
Since it's holiday , it's of course B.O.R.I.N.G ~
But papa's workers came to paint our house ~ WHITE again ><
He says he likes it to be white . Pui Ee says he wants his house to be "The White House" >.>
Like Barrack Obama 0.0
_______________________________________________
SNSD The Boys is coming out Jap Version pulak =3
Watched the preview already ~ The starting is a little weird but after that is okay ^^
SM came out with a Xmas album .
Love SNSD's Diamond and BoA's Distance .
Haven't heard the rest yet so I dunno know the others XD
_______________________________________________
Crap , I just came back from Penang/Kedah last week ?
And now have to go to Kedah/Penang again for Pui Yeng >.<
Siennnn arhhhh ~~ I think I went to Penang more than 6 times this year
and probably 3 times for Kedah ?
Gee -.-
Nothing changed , pretty much the same .
( Practically stucked at home , what can change ? -.- )
Will update when .....
I Don't Know :P
No comments:
Post a Comment