Hey .
Back From Penang yesterday .
Feeling better now but terrible in the morning .
My crappy sister is being crappy as usual .
She thinks that just because I let her keep the camera most of the time then the camera is hers .
Just like how she thinks that just because she washed the toilet that usually Pui Yeng , her and me share then that toilet is hers and I am not allowed to use it .
These are the moments in life when I wished that Pui Yeng was home .
Because then she can give Pui Ee a kick at her butt or a nice slap .
*sigh* If only I wasn't the youngest .. T.T I could do that too *heaven*
As the youngest , you just don't own anything .
It sucks .
Gee ~ I miss the days when Pui Yeng was home and fighting with Pui Ee everyday
I love it because Pui Ee can't fight back .
Cause somehow she's always wrong XD
____________________________________________________________
Penang was ---- terrible =.=
Cause I was down in a terrible flu causing my eyes to be really watery so I look terrible .
I has to go everywhere with sunglasses ><
But otherwise it was fine .
Okay gotta go
Drink soup =3
No comments:
Post a Comment