Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

1 Dec 2011

Sleepy -.-

Hey blog ,
Have to wake up early to just to sidai baju -.- #still sleepy
I tried to sleep early yesterday and wake up early today cause my mum keep on complaining about me waking up late .
I was on the bed at 2:00 a.m trying to sleep but at 3:33a.m I am still rolling on the bed .
Never thought a day would come when I couldn't sleep .
Crap , when my school days were on , just laying on my bed at 8.00 p.m for a few seconds and I will be asleep.
It's already December -,- . A month more and my Form Two will be starting .
Hate hate hate >< I want more holiday ~ LOL
I think I can be Peter Pan #2 =D ( Just watched Peter Pan yesterday =) He's looks hot ;) )
Breaking Dawn is out already but haven't watched yet .
Pui Yeng haven't send to me yet and if I want watch on FB also need to wait until go Popo house cause there the internet more geng
So now for some reason - i don't know what - I am reading Breaking Dawn book AGAIN ~
I'm weird .
Got It
Bye

No comments: