Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

29 Dec 2011

R.I.P

Hey .
Today , my uncle passed away .
We are not suppose to let his children ( my godbrother and her sister who are staying at my house now ) know yet .
But actually what the others don't know is that my godbrother already knows it .
He already has suspicion since early in the morning when he answered a call from the funeral palour and later when he heard Pui Yeng talking on the phone with my mum .
He told me that he quite sure about it .
He is acting like normal but I know he really is crying in the inside .
All his mum is telling him is that all is well and nothing is wrong whatsoever and it really is making him go crazy.
Now I think the only person who doesn't know is his sister ( Mei Ann ) who is only 8 years old .
I heard that they are planning to tell the kids at night maybe when we are going to my uncle's funeral palour .
Blog about it later .
R.I.P 4 Yi Geong .

No comments: