Yo Readers :)
In a good mood today :D ( obviously ) TEEHEE .
SNSD finally released "The Boys" MV Teaser ~ and I <3333 it !
Very upbeat and rock style , totally my type XD
Here is the teasers , got english version and also korean version . Equally nice :)
Korean ------------------------------
English -----------------------------
They look HAWTTTTT ~~
I especially like that pickup line - Girls' Generation bring The Boys OUT !!
=.= My mum will say that I am crazy + lesbian cause I'm crazy of girls .
But who cares XD ~~~ lalalalalala
Seohyun looks like a typical chinese doll in the MV and Sunny's wig made me --> :O
I heard Sooyoung wrote a song " Spring Day" for this album . Can't wait for it :)
My computer is getting more and more lag :( feel like banging it to the wall
Then Pui Ee is blaming me for making the com lag by downloading my YongSeo stuffs
Bla bla bla ~ Whenever I download YongSeo pics I download it straight to my phone . And I rarely dowload songs except new ones .
Not everyday have new song okay -____- ?
Don't everything blame me .
Now thinking to the future , my holidays for Nov and Dec will be busy =3
Kai Yeh want to go Port Dickson on the 29th of October for his sister's son wedding with me and Pui Ee and of course Kai Ma , then he say he want to go to Penang AGAIN --'' on Nov .
My fourth aunty who is my godbrother's mum wants to bring me go Langkawi for holiday on Dec .
Emm .. busy busy busy with all the exam stuff
But still got time for YongSeo and SNSD + CNBLUE XD
Okay okay , gotta go check out some new YongSeo video I found .
Bye bye !
No comments:
Post a Comment