Hey bloggie ,
Thought I couldn't blog today but here I'm =3
Tomorrow got BBQ party at Jaime's house .
Dunno how many ppl going - Sien -.-'' I thought only PE , Jam , Ann , Me , Jason , Jo & her friends .
But now dunno Roy going anot and summore Jam announce in FB -.- Dunno which anonymous ppl going to show up .
Ah , WTH la . Who cares , I am just going to go . Eat and come back . *gluttony o.o*
See yesterday night I bully my brother XD
I am such a great sister =D
Haha , look at the word " NOOB" on his forehead XD
Hey -.- I got sacrifice want you noe ? Because I have to write those stupid four letter word on his forehead using lipstick , I BROKE MY FREAKING LIPSTICK :(
Well , the pictures are spread all over FB now .
But ain't my fault XD he wanted me to post them on FB de .
He say all his friends also like these kind of stuff worr .
Weirdo with weirdo friends ><
-------------------------------------------------------------------
SNSD "The Boys" won for the first time in M Countdown .
I was shitload happy ;)
This was the performance -------
And this was when they won ^^
Love Sunny's facial expression when she take the award =D
-------------------------------
Really happy they won just after the album was released for a week .
So happy they beat that Kim Hyun Joong ~
Don't know why I don't like him .
Maybe cause he is one of Yo~ong's biggest rival in terms of looks .
Definitely not talent XD That KHJ's singing is nothing compared to YongHwa's singing.
Anyways , gratz to SNSD .
Hehe ~ SOSHI JJANG !
Byebye !




No comments:
Post a Comment