Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

20 Oct 2011

Just Ta' Whole Load of Crap

Heyya Readers ,
Alone at home today :|
HPYENG went out with her friends and HPE went with her friends to PD while my parents are ofcourse-out at work .
Boring at home , luckily got computer :)
Lol .
Irritated at Ilhan >< - keep on PMing me and telling me that SNSD The Boys beat sounds like another song.
What ever la , I still love them.
The Boys is so damn popular man , I can't believe it myself .
Seriously .
In just 36 hours , (less than 2 days okay?) the MV reached 4,068,296 views o.O
Seriously geng .
At first the song didn't really sound right to me but as I listen to it , it really grew on me .
Like B.E.G's Sixth Sense ( another cool song really)
Tomorrow start exam but only Maths 2 for me tomorrow .
I really wish they didn't change the schuedule .
I want ERT for tomorrow :(
Okay , gotta go study ( ya right XD)
Byebye

No comments: