Hey Readers ~
Happy Girls Generation Day !
YES READERS :) THE BOYS MV IS OUT !
Lol you can guess what I did when I reached home .
Threw my bags and ran to the computer .
Pui Ee already helped me downloaded the video to RealPlayer . Lol . Didn't except it .
And it rocked :D I like the MV ~
The songs in the album is amazing too .
So many songs that I wish they made a MV of .
But I'm contented with The Boys :P ( Am I ? o.O)
The Boys :
Lol at the screencap XD Is that Sica or Seohyun ?
Whateva , I really dislike that SONES are talking about other songs in THE BOYS album being the first single .
It's already out and all around the world so just accept it and stop complaining ==
Nooblets.
Anyways , hope SNSD make a big hit worldwide with their new single :)
Girls Generation Fighting !! ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment