Dream, Believe, Create, Inspire ♥

25 Oct 2011

I'm Dead-Meat

Hey Blog ,
Read my title yet ?
Wondering why I said that ?
Because this whole week my cousins will be staying with me and next week is my final exam -___-
I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO STUDY ><
Just can't concentrate ~
I am going to fail my exams :'( Gratz Pui Yan , you finally did it
This is my first cousin staying with me from yesterday till tomorrow -
She is pretty cute actually with her dimples and very straight face ;)
And her attitude is about as bad as mine XD
But she can't stop going through and touching my stuff ><
See that alarm clock in her hand ><!
OMGOSHHHHH!!
I just found this picture in my phone .
OMG right ?
I can't believe that my 8 year old cousin is camwhoring .
Shit , that makes me feel so damn outdated :'(
Well , tomorrow she's going home and her brother pulak is coming to stay with me -___-
And like brother like sister , they are so afraid of ghosts =3 naturally the dark .
Not like normal afraid , I mean really really afraid .
Tiresome sometimes .
Today suddenly thought about my hubby .
Or maybe my ex-hubby I should call her .
Don't worry guys , she's a girl .
I used to be so close to the both of them , one is my wifey and another is my hubby of course .
Cuz we all love K-pop so much .
I always could persuade her to tell me everything , my hubby , it's harder with my wifey .
But after his death , you suddenly changed .
You don't hang out with me or wifey much anymore .
More with our old school friends that you don't usually hang out with last time ?
I always wondered why .
I remember wifey telling me that you didn't want to talk to her and she was really sad .
I remember asking you what happened and we kindda talked abit ?
And I still remember when you said " That's why I cannot be close to you . Because I can never tell you everything" before you left .
I wish you would be yourself back again .
Then it could be the three of us again .
Okay ?

No comments: